puddpattifi Admin replied

293 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Batman: The Killing Joke Full Movie Hd 1080p

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b As Batman hunts for the escaped Joker, the Clown Prince of Crime attacks the Gordon family to prove a diabolical point mirroring his own fall into madness.
While watching this film, the only thing i could think of was: "Damn, that is good!! How they can never make a live action film goodthis!?!?" I already read the homonyms comics, but the film was really entertaining anyway. He manages to capture the spirit of the characters, develop a great story and all this in less than 2 hours.<br/><br/>Meanwhile, that Batman v Superman disaster has 3 hours!!! I can't understand, the thing is: I always watch this cartoon films, and they are always better than the live action films. Good job you guys!<br/><br/>This is one of the best movies about Batman ever. Although, The Dark Knight Returns is also very good. Can wait for the next one.
It was really hard to rate this. The bottom line is this however: I am not thrilled by the artwork, but I don't hate it, if you like DC animated movies you like this. In some cases it's great in some others not so much, in cases like here it's OK. The voice work is greatis the music, builds a chilling atmosphere, and does not bother, since in this case the story is more important. But let's go to the juicy stuff, shall we? I think I understand the purpose of the Batgirl backstory. Having Barbara shoot in the first 15 minutes of the movie would be weird for anyone who does not know what he is seeing. So they needed a story to give you some clues about who this person is and what is her connection with Batman, so to understand why it is important for him that she is shot. The backstory is something new entirely, whereas the "main" adaptation is almost panel to panel. And this is the reason why the backstory is weird, because since I have almost memorize this graphic novel, it feels extremely out of place, considering that everything else is,I said, almost like a "motion comic". If it was a work "inspired by" the Killing Joke it would maybe feel less out of place, but not it's like that feeling when you read a lot of comics and you are not sure if something happened to this or the other comic. Like reading a Batgirl comic and The Killing Joke back to back.<br/><br/>However, two important points: If I had not read pr had no idea about The Killing Joke I would probably not had a problem with the Batgirl back story. And even knowing about the graphic novel, everything else is really great! I mean still, the comic is way better, but in any case the "actual" Killing Joke is an amazing movie, not to mention an amazing twisted dark little story. So it feels wrong to put a lower rating.

Kim Possible movie mp4 downloadLake Placid movie mp4 downloadSurvival of the Fittest downloadIce Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs tamil pdf downloadPlay in hindi free downloadTrailer Park Shark downloadWanted Man malayalam full movie free download\ hd mp4 downloadDownload hindi movie Ghost RiderBad Boys II 720p movies

last edited 215 weeks ago by puddpattifi
Please log in to post a reply.