puddpattifi Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Lake Placid Telugu Full Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Lake Placid - Well it would be, but; "somebody said that name was taken." At least according to the local Sheriff. When a man is eaten alive by an unknown creature, the local Game Warden (Pullman) teams up with a paleontologist (Fonda) from New York to find the beast. Add to the mix an eccentric philanthropist with a penchant for "Crocs" (Platt), and here we go! This quiet, remote lake is suddenly the focus of an intense search for a crocodile with a taste for live animals…and people!
What happens when a man-eating crocodile begins picking off tourists in beautiful Lake Placid? What if the crocodile wants to make it his home?
I found this movie interesting for the first 20 minutes of plot buildup, but it became uneven after that. There was an odd mix of gore and injected humor, making you wonder if it was fully designeda comedy, or they decided to go more that route during filming.<br/><br/>Hard to figure out what they really intended to do. Mostly entertaining, but lacked "flow" in many parts. Couldn't take the fat guy seriouslya crocodile expert and the lady (B.F.) was a bit prissy for someone in an earthy field. Also, the scenery clearly wasn't in Maine; mountains and trees had the wrong look.<br/><br/>To be honest, I spent most of the time trying to catch glimpses of Bridget Fonda's remarkably-shaped pants. Those who know what I mean will probably find this film worth checking out.
I like this big monster cheesy horror. It reminds me of Anaconda (1997). There is nothing wrong with it at all. It is fast paced with a little gore and some strong horror. I love to hate the characters and it is funny enough to entertain when there is no giant crocodile eating people. One of the most enjoyable giant monster movies out there. Well worth viewing.
Trouble is, while not trading quips, the characters actually go through the motions of being scared of the croc, menaced by the croc and so on. And since even the gator horror satire is old hat (remember ''Alligator?''), there's no remaining way to make this interesting.

free download Generation Warhindi MutantitMonster Trucks full movie in hindi 1080p downloadPoker Night torrent10 + + 1 = Making of 11 in tamil pdf downloadRebecca 2 movie download in mp4The Valley of Vanishing Men 720p torrentThe Reunion movie downloadSalmon River Run full movie in hindi 1080p downloadWho Killed Nelson Nutmeg full movie in hindi free download hd 720p

last edited 215 weeks ago by puddpattifi
Please log in to post a reply.